Regular Price: $9,500$9,500
In 1955 Mercedes Benz unleashed the 300 SLR on the racing world and took it by storm. Stirling Moss set records on his way to capturing the Mille Miglia that year. Overall wins at the Eifelrennen, Swedish Grand Prix, Tourist Trophy and Targa Florio cemented the 300 SLR's legacy and earned Mercedes the World Sportscar Championship.
Today we're proud to bring the iconic 300 SLR to a new generation. Each car is hand built to order in the UK and the timeless curves and contours are brought to life in child-friendly proportions. Measuring six and a half feet long and three feet wide, each car is suitable for one child under eight, depending on height.
Specifications are as follows:
• Motor: 140 watts
• Top Speed: 7mph depending on weight and terrain
• Range: 5-7 Miles constant use, depending on weight and terrain
• Drum Brake
• Plug In To Main Wall Charger ( 3-5 hours Charge Time )
• Leather trim with hand stitched interior
• Working Lights, horn, and fitted with a key start
• Solid cast brass chrome work.
• Opening bonnet and boot.
Choice of four-spoke aluminum steering wheel with wooden surround or solid aluminum wheel
Steel chassis, GRP body.
12’ Steel wheels with pneumatic tires.